Block Wax Trimmer Plus
CellPath’s Block Trimmer+ efficiently removes excess paraffin from the outside of a tissue cassette following embedding. The edges and writing surface of the tissue cassette are de-waxed effortlessly by passing the paraffin block across the patterned heated work surface. Melted paraffin wax is then collected in a disposable collection pot.
The Block Trimmer+ allows users to prepare tissue blocks with no risk of damage to the printed text or barcode on the tissue cassette. It incorporates an ultra-fast heating system for rapid warm up, which combined with an extra-large heated work surface allows multiple blocks to be passed across the work surface at one time. This significantly improves laboratory workflows.
• Revised design hotplate – trimmed wax is quickly wicked away
• ExacTrim Locator – removes wax from the writing surface of a standard cassette implanted in a Supa Mega Mothership cassette. It can also be used with conventional blocks as fine detail trimmer
• Large heated work surface – allows users to de-wax multiple blocks
• Small footprint
• Ultra-fast heating system for rapid warm up
• Variable digital temperature control with a memory function for desired temperature at start-up
• Neutral slope to satisfy both left and right-hand users
• Waste wax collection system
• Incorporated miniature circuit
• Dimensions: 152(w) x 202(d) x 183.5(h)mm
• Temperature range: 80C (±1C) at 20C ambient
• Power Supply/Rating: Dual Voltage 220-240V or 110-120V 50/60Hz AC/250 Watts
• Weight: 3.0kg (5lbs)..