Mini Section Dryer Oven
The Mini Section Dryer is an innovative small footprint section dryer, designed for use at the microtome for improved LEAN workflow. Air at a digitally controlled temperature is blown through the base of the instrument for rapid and efficient section drying without the risk of overheating specimen. Through this process, drying times can be reduced by approximately 75% compared to conventional ovens.
A large chamber has space for up to 6 slide racks (30 slide capacity), which can be inspected at any time through a transparent lid. Innovative resistance hinges on the lid allows users to easily position it at an angle. This allows both hangs to be used when placing or removing items from the dryer.
The optional LEAN Timer System and identifier rack ensures that each slide rack has an exact drying time and provides both an audible and visual indication to users when a slide rack has fully completed drying.
Note unit pictured features the optional LEAN timer and slide rack holder.
• Fan assisted heating reduces section drying time to approximately 10 minutes, compared to 35-40 minutes when using conventional ovens
• Optional LEAN Timer Systems and LEAN identifier rack ensures that each rack has the exact drying time
• Small footprint allows the instrument to be positioned close to the microtome to speed up the workflow in the laboratory
• Ultra-fast system for rapid warm up
• Digital temperature control guarantees heat accuracy within the chamber
• Anti-microbial finish (Silver Ion)
• Mini circuit breakers incorporated into the instrument eliminating the need for replacement fuses
• Dimensions: 267(w) x 323(d) x 175(h)mm
• Temperature Range: 75C (+/- 1C) ambient
• Power Supply/Rating: Dual Voltage Selectable 110-230V ac 50-60Hz 240W
• Weight: 8.25kg